Join or Renew
Benefits of Membership
It’s a financial industry. Good intentions alone aren’t going to guarantee success. Finance professionals know it’s about the big picture and attention to detail and maximizing the resources. With over 900 CFOs and finance experts across the country, members of the CUNA CFO Council have a lot of number-crunching resources they can count on.
> Download the CFO Council Brochure (PDF)
> Watch Your Peers Talk About Council Membership (VIDEOS)
CUNA Councils Connect
New Online Member Network
CUNA Councils Connect is like a membership directory, guide to experts, and vendor reference all rolled up and turbocharged. Members can seek out one another based upon a credit union’s characteristics (size, geography, charter, vendors utilized) or an individual’s area of expertise.
- Zero-in on contacts using the cross council member directory
- Target your member search visually using the unique “people map”
- Join in on a discussion forum or blog for answers to your specific
- Learn more about CUNA Councils Connect & take a tour
Discounts on CUNA products and services
A self-directed and self-governed organization
- Unbiased, up-to-date information from your peers
- Volunteer leadership opportunities
- A chance to share your expertise with others
Members-Only List Serve
Use the online list serve to share information, ask questions, search topics, and monitor the latest "buzz" on hot issues. There is no faster way to stay in touch with your industry!
Share Best Practices
You'll have access to hundreds of peers, both in person and online to help solve problems and gain insight.
The premier education and networking event of the year for finance professionals.
Credit Union Magazine
Your Council(s) membership dues includes one non-deductible annual digital subscription to Credit Union Magazine valued at $45.
"In the News"
News and tips for finance professionals, plus updates on Council activities.
Get thought-provoking insights on the latest trends, techniques, and perspectives on the challenges you face today, or will face tomorrow.
Research an online database with job search and posting capabilities.
Why re-invent the wheel? Review hundreds of files on this web-based shared resource. Council members can post or download files covering a variety of topics, including credit union programs, templates, policies and surveys.
Join the CFO Council LinkedIn Group
Elevate the prestige of your participation by proudly displaying the Council logo on your personal LinkedIn profile.
> Read More About CUNA Council Membership Benefits
Collaboration. Leveraging. Experts. Sharing. Trust. Development. Great Value.
Check out what your peers have to say about their CUNA Councils membership:
One Stop Shop
Save Time & Money
What you need during these uncertain times is a powerful (and downright cheap) resource to help with ideas, answers and expertise.
Don't go it alone.
Keep thousands of friends and experts on your side. Join Today.
Thank you to all the CUNA Council members who spoke to us in the above videos:
- Rich Jones, VP of Marketing, Elevations Credit Union
- Lucy Ito, SVP, Growth/Development, California/Nevada CU Leagues
- MJ Coon, SVP / CFO, Ent Federal Credit Union
- Sue Douglas, SVP/COO, State ECU
- Nader Moghaddam, President, Financial Partners CU
- Carolyn Jordan, SVP of Retail Operations, Neighborhood Credit Union
- Claire Ippoliti, VP of Lending, Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
- Lloyd Gill, EVP & COO, City County CU
- Rudy Pereira, SVP Operations and Technology, Alliant CU
- Kent Streuling, VP Human Resources, America First Credit Union
- Jennifer Lehn, EVP, Numerica CU
Music: Kevin MacLeod
Videos not playing? Download the latest version of the free Adobe Flash Player here.