Webinars/ Rountables/ eSchools
The following webinars are endorsed by the CUNA CFO Council:
Upcoming CFO Webinars:
Past CFO Webinars:
- 9/27/12 - Economic Update Webinar
- 7/31/12 - TDR's - The New Regulatory Requirements
- 5/14/12 - Interest Rate Risk Compliance Webinar (Repeated from 4/17/12 due to high attendence)
- 4/17/12 - Interest Rate Risk Compliance Webinar
Upcoming CFO Virtual Roundtables:
5/7/13 - Unlock the Power of Your Allowance Account!
Past CFO Council Virtual Roundtables:
04/04/13 - A Practical Approach to Risk Management
02/26/13 - FASB Proposed ASU on Credit Losses
11/28/12 - Derivatives Hedge Accounting: Critical Fundamentals for Hedging Interest Rate Risk
09/05/12 - Has the FASB Proposed Disclosures about Liquidity Risk and Interest Rate Risk of Financial Instruments Slipped by You?
08/02/12 - Preparing the Financial Statement Credit Quality Disclosure
12/14/11 - Trouble Debt Restructurings
09/15/11 - NCUA Proposed IRR Regulation
Virtual Roundtable - 5300 Call Report
04/21/10 - Federal Reserve, Resources & Credit Unions
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
- A discussion forum hosted in a web conference format to share knowledge, insights and experiences with their peers (not a webinar).
- Content is focused on a specific and timely topic of interest or concern to finance professionals.
- The program is designed to provide a unique and facilitated peer to peer learning experience.
- An interactive presentation by the facilitator to “frame” the peer to peer conversations
- Q & A from participants
- Facilitated peer to peer discussion
Best of all, Virtual Roundtables are FREE to Council members!
Upcoming CFO eSchools:
© 2008 CUNA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction is prohibited without written consent.