CUNA CFO Council Scholarship Program
Each year the CUNA CFO Council offers scholarships to eligible credit union staff. The Scholarship subcomittee of the Membership Committee will award scholarships based on certain criteria.
To be considered as a potential scholarship recipient, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Credit union must demonstrate need (as determined by selection committee).
- Applicant must be a member of the CUNA CFO Council (click here for member eligibility information)
- Requests must be for the CUNA CFO Council Conference or approved CPD schools.
- Must be a full-time employee of your credit union.
- Maximum scholarship per year cannot exceed $2,500 per credit union.
- Must be from an affiliated credit union.
> Download the CUNA CFO Council Scholarship Application in MS Word
Scholarships can be applied to the following programs:
- CUNA CFO Council Conference, May 19-22, 2013 in Phoenix, AZ. Applications and supporting documents must be received by April 1. Applicants will be notified of their application status no later than April 15.
- CUNA Economics & Investments Conference – August 4-7, 2013 in San Francisco, CA. Applications and supporting documents must be received by June 24. Applicants will be notified of their application status no later than July 8.
- CUNA Financial Management School- August 11-15, 2013 in San Francisco, CA. Applications and supporting documents must be received by July 1. Applicants will be notified of their application status no later than July 15.
- CUNA Enterprise Risk Management Certification, May 5-9, 2013 in Orlando, FL and December 9-12, 2013 in Las Vegas, NV. Applications and supporting documentsfor the December session must be received by November 1. Applicants will be notified of their application status no later than November 15.
To download the application form in Microsoft Word format, click below.
Please include all of the following with your completed application form. Applications submitted without these attachments will be ineligible.
- Copy of your credit union’s most recent quarterly financial statement.
- Copy of your credit union’s most recent State/Federal examination.*
- Copy of any Letters of Understanding, if applicable.*
*Only the section pertaining to the requirement of coursework, if that is the application reason.
Send all materials to:
CUNA CFO Council Benefits Committee
c/o CUNA Councils
5710 Mineral Point Road
Madison, WI 53705
Deadlines to Apply
Applications for the CFO Council conference or membership must be received by
April 1. Applications for the Economics & Investments conference must be received by June 24. Applications for the Financial Management School must be received by July 1.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
John Meeker, SVP/CFO
CUNA Manager of Awards & Sponsorship Programs
Telephone: 800/356-9655, ext. 4018