CUNA CFO Council Scholarship Program
Each year the CUNA CFO Council offers scholarships to eligible credit union staff. The Scholarship subcommittee of the Membership Committee will award scholarships based on certain criteria.
To be considered as a potential scholarship recipient, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Credit union must demonstrate need (as determined by selection committee).
- Applicant must be a member of the CUNA CFO Council (click here for member eligibility information)
- Requests must be for the CUNA CFO Council Conference or approved CPD schools.
- Must be a full-time employee of your credit union.
- Maximum scholarship per year cannot exceed $2,500 per credit union.
- Must be from an affiliated credit union.
> Download the CUNA CFO Council Scholarship Application in MS Word
Scholarships can be applied to the following programs:
- CUNA Enterprise Risk Management Certification, May 5-8, 2014 in San Diego, CA and December 2014 (dates and location TBA). Applications and supporting documents for the May session must be received by February 15. Applicants will be notified of their application status no later than March 1. Applications and supporting documents for the December session must be received by November 1. Applicants will be notified of their application status no later than November 15.
- CUNA CFO Council Conference, May 18-21, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV. Applications and supporting documents must be received by April 1. Applicants will be notified of their application status no later than April 15.
- CUNA Financial Management School - August 10-14, 2014 in Chicago, IL. Applications and supporting documents must be received by June 1. Applicants will be notified of their application status no later than June 15.
- CUNA Economics & Investments Conference – August 17-20, 2014 in Boston, MA. , Applications and supporting documents must be received by June 1. Applicants will be notified of their application status no later than June 15.
To download the application form in Microsoft Word format, click below.
Please include all of the following with your completed application form. Applications submitted without these attachments will be ineligible.
- Copy of your credit union’s most recent quarterly financial statement.
- Copy of your credit union’s most recent State/Federal examination.*
- Copy of any Letters of Understanding, if applicable.*
*Only the section pertaining to the requirement of coursework, if that is the application reason.
Email all materials to:
CUNA CFO Council Benefits Committee
c/o CUNA Council Administration
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
John Meeker, SVP/CFO
CUNA Manager of Awards & Sponsorship Programs
Telephone: 800-356-9655, ext. 4018